LAST UPDATE: AUGUST 13, 2020
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a variety of ways, including personal data. As described in this Policy “personal data” as defined in the general data protection regulation, I include any information, which combined with more data, whether or not we collect about you, identifies you as an individual, including for example your name, postal code , email and phone.
Why do we need this personal information?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data to provide you with access to the website. If you registered with us, you will have been asked to tick to agree to provide this information to access our services, such as purchasing our products or viewing our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis that we require under applicable law to process your data. You retain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree with the use of your personal data in accordance with this Policy, please do not use our website.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information about you in the following ways: Information you give us. Includes:
• The personal data you provide when you register to use our website, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, username, password and demographic information;
• Personal data that may be contained in any comment or other post you make on our website;
• The personal data you provide in our affiliate program or in other promotions that we run on our website;
• The personal data you provide when you report a problem on our website or when you need customer support;
• The personal data you provide when shopping on our website;
• The personal data you provide when you contact us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information We Collect Automatically. we automatically record information about you and your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. For example, when you visit our website, we record the name and version of your computer or mobile device, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, display resolution, website visited before entering on our website, the pages viewed and how long you have been on a page, access times and information about your use and actions on our website. We collect information about you using cookies.
What are cookies?
We may collect information from you using ‘cookies’. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive, or mobile device in your browser. We may use both cookies (which expire after you close your browser) and cookies with no expiration date (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you clear them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website. We use two types of cookies: First, cookies placed by us on your computer, or mobile device, which we use to recognize when you return to visit our website; and third-party cookies which are from services provided by third parties on our website, and which can be used to recognize when your computer or mobile device visits our and other websites.
Cookies we use
Our website uses the following cookies described below:
Type of Cookies Purposes
Essential Cookies These cookies are necessary to provide the services available on our website, in order for you to be able to use some of its functionality. For example, they may allow you to log in to the member’s area, or to load content from our website quickly. Without these cookies many of the services available on our website may not work correctly, and we only use these cookies to provide you with a good service.
Function Cookies This cookie allows you to remember choices you have already made on our website, such as language, login details, as well as other choices you have made that can be personalized by you. The purpose of these cookies is to remember all the choices you made in order to create a more personalized experience without having to re-enter your data on our website.
Analysis and performance cookies These cookies s
they serve to gather information about the traffic of our website and how users use and navigate the website. The information collected does not identify any particular user. It includes the number of visitors to our website, the websites that refer to our website, the pages users visit, possible websites they have visited in the past, and other similar information. We use this information to improve and monitor the activity of our website.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve the way our website works. You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies Learn more about how Google protects your data here:
http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html You can avoid the use of this Google Analytics cookie in your browser by installing an extension on Google Chrome, you can download this extension here:
Advertising cookies These cookies analyze the way you browse so that we can show you ads that are likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information from your browsing history which with your permission shows you relevant third-party advertisements based on your interests. You can disable cookies that keep your browsing history by visiting the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices . If you choose to remove these types of cookies, you’ll still see the ads, but they won’t be relevant to your interests.
Social media cookies These cookies are used when you share information on social media, or otherwise access our content through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
You can remove, or reject cookies through your browser settings. To do this we recommend that you follow your browsers instructions (you can usually find this information in your browser’s “settings” under “help”, or “tools”). Most browsers automatically accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, your experience on our website will not be as pleasant. For example we may not recognize your computer or mobile device and you may have to log in whenever you enter our website.
We may use third parties to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may collect information such as browser type, time and day, type of ad clicked on this and other websites in order to show the most relevant ads to you. These companies usually use their system to collect this data, which is subject to their privacy policies.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data as follows:
• to maintain and improve our website, products and services;
• to manage your account, including communications we have with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our website:
• to operate and administer our affiliate program and other promotions that you may participate in on our website;
• to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer support;
• to send information, including technical information, updates, security alerts and support;
• with your consent, we do e-mail marketing about promotions, and other news, including information about our products, or services offered by us, or our affiliates. You can unsubscribe from this information at any time, in all our emails you always have an option to unsubscribe. Even if you leave our list, we may send you non-marketing emails, include emails about an account you have with us (if you have one), or business you have with us;
• to process payments you have made on our website;
• when we deem it necessary and appropriate (a) to comply with the law (b) to comply with legal requests and process, including requests from public and governmental authorities; (c) to comply with our Policy; and (d) to protect the rights, privacy, safety of you and others.
• to analyze and study services;
• as described below under “Sharing your personal data”.
SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data in the following ways:
• To third parties designated by you. We may share your data with third parties to whom you have given your consent.
• Services provided by third parties. We may share your personal data with third parties who perform certain services such as (data analysis, payment processing, customer support, email marketing and other services).